Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Away for a few days

I am going to be away for a few days. I will be participating in an Open Space event in Vancouver and then taking some family time away from the digital world. So I'm not expecting to post again until Monday. Although, Brian has volunteered to teach me about some of the cooler blogging tools, so you may see some changes as we practice what he preaches!

BTW for those of you who really want to know...Rowan chose the Dandelion, Beric chose the Stellar's Jay, Gareth picked Duck Duck...species yet to be determined. I decided not to go for the dragonfly and went back to my old friends the Snakes (and didn't Gareth and I see one the very next day...I have dreams of building an hibernaculum in the backyard...). Initially George picked Fleas and Ticks, which would have introduced an interesting level of moral complexity to the game...but he is now coming around to choosing either Praying Mantis, Crickets, or June Bug larva...which probably tells you more about George than you really wanted to know...

See you next week...unless I'm dying to blog about Open Space and Brian or Keira let me use their machine...

No comments: