Monday, April 11, 2005

big ideas, little time

Sorry to be away so long. My connection to the internet (always troublesome) has been down again. I will squeak in a short one tonight, as one of my dear little ones is waiting for me...

Had a wonderful chat with K. Louise Schmidt today. (See previous post...)Have an update on her book, "Transforming Abuse: Nonviolent resistance and recovery"--there is a small secret stash of copies available. If you would like one, email me or leave a comment and I will hook you up with one.

We talked about so many good things. About evil being the absence of love; about the importance of balancing mind, body and spirit; about being called in our work; about colonialism, how deep it runs, how much work there is to be done, how we are so often still stuck in reactivity let alone recovery; about the necessity of dreams; about there not being time to wait for governments to lead us--how we need to take individual responsibility and action; about the need to find the positive core; about establishing healing centres and schools; about the importance of spirituality in education; about culture creation, co-intelligence and conscious evolution....and so much more!

I will write more soon. Promise. G'night for now...

PS: One of my four-year-olds said to me this morning, "I love you Mommy. You are the best Mommy." He paused then added, "I made a good choice." How cool is that?!

No comments: