Foolishness i engaged in today:
- White Rabbit, White Rabbit, White Rabbit as soon as i woke up (I love you Gracie! I miss you Gracie!)
- Taught a sleepy Gareth about the tradition and worked on his routine with him (he told the bro's the Easter Bunny had come! TeeHee)
- Took myself too seriously. (Only a little..i'm getting MUCH better ;))
- Got on the ferry to Nanaimo, got off the Ferry in Nanaimo, took call on cell phone to say meeting was cancelled, turned around and got right back on the ferry from Nanaimo...
- Had oatmeal and French Toast for dinner.
- Watched Looney Tunes.
- Engaged in a little pookoobraznost! (Please help my spelling here dear Rafushka!)
- Blogged this (and played with tweeting all day long) I guess you just can't call it Twittering. That really sounds foolish!
Such an open space day. All about letting go and letting come. Being in the NOW. Whatever happens. Integrating it all with a sense of joyous abandon. Inviting intimacy with all that is--warts, alligators, tigers and all.
May you all be blessed with utter foolishness.
May, "I know nothing!" be your battle cry and prayer.
The Venerable Reverend High Dupess, Wendy The Valorous (Church of St. Murphy the Divine); Dr. Wendetta When, Dean of Accidental Education, Titanic University; And Other Mystic Titles Too Arcane to Mention